Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters

Chief's Review

That was kinda weak. Not one of the jokes made me laugh, and the conversation suddenly went from Timesplitters itself to sniper rifles in FPS games. Even that wasn't played out well.

You may not want to hear this, but i make reviews to help artists, showing both bad AND good points in a flash. This flash was not made very well, so i suggest some improvements.

1. Work on subjects that people actually think is funny. I have played Timesplitters my self and, though I encountered sniper rifle problems, thought the joke here was not funny.

2. If you are trying to do the "Random Laugh" style, you have to throw a lot of randomness in there. That's what Egoraptor himself did.

Those two are all I want to say for improving. The animation was OK, and so were the voices, but the flash didn't make me laugh, or giggle, so this flash deserves a 4\10

Laloh the bee Laloh the bee

Hmm?

I don't really get it. A person dancing to some happy song with a gun to his head? I really didn't get it. Next time make sure users actually understand the point of the flash. Loops like this one especially have to have thought put into them, or they turn out just plain weak. Not funny

4\10
1\5

Lalo responds:

dude, it was SUPOSSED to be pointless! its inspired by other "username the bee" flashes around the net. i did it in like 2 hours so its obvious i wasnt being serious with this.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Loved It

Excellent job, I wish I could hear the voice in the song though, I really likethe lyrics.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Hilarious

This had me really laughing, especially since I watched all the final smashes on Gamespot yesterday. SO RANDOM, but that made it even funnier! 10\10

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Awesome!

Best flash ever, and it DID turn out to be 3x funnier than the first. Easter Egg:

At the last scene, when Ego's asking what to do next, there's a girl in the picture left of him. She's Suzi.

Aprol Fools! Aprol Fools!

Where's the flash?

What is this? I see no animation, but just a disclaimer. This is pretty bad. Next time, try to post a flash, not a picture.

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

AWESOME!

This had me laughing pretty hard! I liked the Newcomer thing, Duke Nukem?!? come on!! I also like that you put ur voice to sprites. 10-10 5-5-

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

*Gasp*

Dude, you are so creative with your sprites. I guess you used Swift 3d for this one? It's awesome. Can't wait to see SMBZ 7 though.

Metroid Confusion: Part 2 Metroid Confusion: Part 2

ROTFL

This is the best metroid parody on Newgrounds! it's so funny! dont stop making flashes^_^ The last cookie is in captivity...The galaxy is at peace.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

haha

FUNNY! Best metroid parody i've seen on Newgrounds! The last cookie is in captivity... The galaxy is at peace. 10 out of 10