Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

!!!!!!

OMG, this tutorial is helping me soo much! Thank you for posting. Music is awesome too!

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Excellent

Pretty good, except I'm already guessing who the murderer was. It's too obvious. I'm still playing though, and It's pretty enjoyable, so 10\10!

Pico's High School Pico's High School

Awful

Dude, this stunk. The controls are bad, the camera and shooting is bad, and graphics are lame. Also, why are there no checkpoints? This sucks.

Pico's Cousin Pico's Cousin

Gunnchief

It took me awhile to beat sandstorm, but great game!

Kazahana: No Exit Kazahana: No Exit

Good

Nice game! I had a hard time figuring it out! (the code part D:) But once I got past that, It was easier. That sword part made me jump! only thing about this game, is the To Be CONTINUED part. I was ticked off.

Magus RPG Magus RPG

Brilliant!

This is a very excellent game! I've always wanted to play Magus's part of the story, looking for Schala. I could only find one flaw, too much enemies!! i cant walk 4 steps without encountering one! other than that, excellent

Sprites: Done Right Sprites: Done Right

Pretty good!!

EXCELLENT tutorial! just on question, I have my movie clip in scene 1 (I imported a gif into the library) and when I motion tween it across the screen, It stands still. Can you please help?

Advanced Sprite Tutorial Advanced Sprite Tutorial

Awesome!!

I'm just starting flash, and your tutorials helped me alot!!! Thanks! There's only one thing u left out, layers.